I am going to explain why I consider Intermittent Fasting my “specialty”. First, I have reaped huge health benefits that have been sustainable for 2 1/2 years now and second, I LOVE talking about it to anyone who will listen! There is a lot of chatter, good & bad, around intermittent fasting these days and because of that, it can get very confusing. Enter- SIMPLIFY Health Coaching! This girl (me) has learned how to do it easily and I am not kidding! I need something easy in order for me to stick with it, I am not a calorie or macro- counter or dieter! I need something that will work for the rest of my life without a lot of “yo-yoing” in my weight, which I struggled with my entire life until I found intermittent fasting. I can teach you how to successfully and simply intermittent fast so that you can begin to also reap all the benefits!
Reasons to Intermittent Fast
1. Changes your body’s hormone levels in order to make stored fat more accessible to burn
2. Can decrease the risk for Type 2 Diabetes and sometimes even reverse it
3. Helps with weight loss!!!!!
4. Can decrease inflammation
5. May be beneficial for Heart Disease
6. Helps the body initiate a cellular “waste removal” process called AUTOPHAGY, therefore increasing autophagy. This helps the body clean out damaged cells in order to regenerate healthier ones
7. Can reverse some side effects of chemotherapy. Many cancer centers now incorporate int. fasting for their chemo patients.
8. Can alleviate many menopausal symptoms and in some cases, eliminate them completely!!! (YAY- this happened to me)
Take a chance and give it a try
Intermittent fasting is really just a timing thing. If any of this resonates with you, let’s get you scheduled for a session to explore & uncover what your goals are. I will customize a program to meet YOUR specific needs. This may include learning how to intermittent fast or it may not. Not one thing works for everyone but it is fun to try new things, especially if what you are doing now just is not working. Let me help- I can’t wait to meet with you and help you on your journey of feeling better and healthier!